Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Little Bit About Me

Hey, my name is Genna. And this is my blog for my AP Biology class. I really, really like music. I'm also super interested in the medical field and getting involved. I love hanging out with my friends and having a good time. I actually just moved back to Sparta after being away for three years. I like running. I have a car that I call Rusty Trusty, it's a 1990 Suburu Legacy. I know, awesome. I'm really looking to get into
Aquinas. I hope to get into the medical field in some way in the near future. Whether it's nursing or something else, I'm excited to work with people and make a difference somehow.
I am taking AP Bio to challenge myself, and to experience the college work load and expectations. I'm excited for this class. It gives me a chance to go beyond my own expectations and in the end, ultimately get a college credit and never have to take Biology again. Plus, this class will help me gain better study habits as well.




1 comment:

  1. Rusty Trusty - well done. I think I will have no problem locating your vehicle in the parking lot now :)

    ReplyDelete