Thursday, September 13, 2012

Woo!

In AP Bio, I'm definitely looking forward to this class. Especially when we talk about Evolution and things like that. It's crazy, I actually love this class already. There's a lot of extra work, but I love it. I must be a workalcholic or something. I dunno, I'm least looking forward to the DNA pieces because I was never good at that type of thing. I mean, yeah, I will probably understand it better now, but still. Was a challenge before, will be again.
In other news, my health is looking good, and I have a job interview tomorrow at Russ'. I'm super excited. Toodles.

2 comments:

  1. Evolution is fun stuff, I agree. How did the Russ' interview go? I know the general manager of the one on Alpine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm just excited about everything, really. It went well. :) I got the job, I start work on Monday. :) Really? That's awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete